Newgrange
So last Friday, I saw a play called Tick my Box! about speed dating. It was really funny and worth it at 12 euros. There were only two actresses in the show and they portrayed other characters.
Saturday, I went to Newgrange and Knowth, both of which were fabulous. I had a great time being a tourist. I have to complain about the inaccurateness of the bus schedules here though. There was supposed to be a bus from Drogheda to Newgrange at 11:15 am. The bus never turned up and as a result, we had to wait for the 12:15 bus. But anyway, Newgrange was great, we had a guided tour of both Newgrange and Knowth. They're these tombs.
Sunday, I went to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. It was good to be in an actual mall. And it was quite big too. Then I went bowling with the Canadians afterwards.
Work is OK. I had quite a busy day today. Lots of students. It can be quite tiring at times.
Thursday, I'm going to see a co-worker's band play. Apparently they are doing quite well in Ireland.
I'm going to try and make it to Trim and Cork. And I'm not going to shop.
Take care everyone!
Saturday, I went to Newgrange and Knowth, both of which were fabulous. I had a great time being a tourist. I have to complain about the inaccurateness of the bus schedules here though. There was supposed to be a bus from Drogheda to Newgrange at 11:15 am. The bus never turned up and as a result, we had to wait for the 12:15 bus. But anyway, Newgrange was great, we had a guided tour of both Newgrange and Knowth. They're these tombs.
Sunday, I went to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. It was good to be in an actual mall. And it was quite big too. Then I went bowling with the Canadians afterwards.
Work is OK. I had quite a busy day today. Lots of students. It can be quite tiring at times.
Thursday, I'm going to see a co-worker's band play. Apparently they are doing quite well in Ireland.
I'm going to try and make it to Trim and Cork. And I'm not going to shop.
Take care everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home